Author Topic: 2023 National Roll call?  (Read 1084 times)

Laurie Ashley

• Lifetime Member
Re: 2023 National Roll call?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2023, 02:10:52 PM »
we plan to be there this time :) so 2!

Don Cash

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2023, 02:44:47 PM »
I hope to be there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to bribe someone to ride with me, but we will see.     
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. /Mark Twain

Michael Muenks

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2023, 03:36:02 PM »
At which hotel property did the official room block end up? I get to go to the National Meet . . . the grandbaby will be here before the meet and I am released to travel!

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2023, 08:45:05 AM »
Michael we didn’t sign a contract for a block of rooms due to being able to book them online $10 cheaper per night. Here is a link to choice hotels website for their Knoxville Tennessee hotels. Be sure to scroll down to the COMFORT SUITES EAST hotel. They should be $105 a night for two queen beds.

https://www.choicehotels.com/tennessee/knoxville/hotels
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2023, 10:13:17 AM »
At which hotel property did the official room block end up? I get to go to the National Meet . . . the grandbaby will be here before the meet and I am released to travel!

Don't you have an annoucement to make - Grandpa?   ;D
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Johnny Parks

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2023, 10:58:17 PM »
My wife and I will be attending the Knoxville show 2-3. Looking forward to connecting with fellow club members.
John 14:6

Rebecca G Howie

• Administrator
  • College
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2023, 08:49:23 PM »
I am going to slide this under this topic since it has to do with getting a Roll Call lol. Our national meet committee has decided to have our annual meeting and dinner at Shoneys in Knoxville. They offer their banquet room for free and we have them a rough count of 20-25 people possibly attending. So we would like to know how many members will be planning on attending the dinner and annual meeting on Saturday night at 7pm? I will start with My wife Nicole and I, and possibly Uncle Dave if all goes as planned.

My plans are finally set and I will attend the dinner/meeting on Saturday night

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2023, 08:33:45 AM »
Unfortunately, the Gilberts and Blehms will not be attending.   I had sent in a small entry (six bantams) but we have a local case of HPAI in the area.  While I am not quite in the quarantine zone, I don't think it would be right to take the chance, especially since Wisconsin does not require A.I. testing for the National Poultry Improvement Plan status.   Then too,  Mary is nervous about my driving that far now that I'm dealing with a heart condition.   So I wish everyone a happy and successful time at the show, and safe travels too.
I hope to see many of you next September in Wisconsin for our 2024 northern national meet.
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13