Author Topic: Club Constitution  (Read 1603 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Club Constitution
« on: December 30, 2015, 11:18:21 AM »
The Board has approved our revised constitution and it goes into effect on January 1st, 2016.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Club Constitution
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 09:40:25 AM »
It is highly recommended everyone save the Constitution and Bylaws for future reference.  If you like paper, print it out.   Otherwise just save it to a documents file or whatever you use on your computer.   Please note especially Article 12 of the Bylaws, which provides for an orderly way of changing them.   So, if you see something you don't like, you can contact our president Michael Muenks with your proposed revision(s).   Many thanks to John Blehm for doing the heavy lifting on this project. 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 09:47:30 AM »
A copy will be included in the Ameraucana Spring Newsletter also.

Tailfeathers

• College
  • Breeder & Exhibitor of WBS Ameraucanas since 2008
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 04:28:40 AM »
I went to the Constitution both from the link in this thread and from the Home page.  It opens fine but I can't find a way to save it.  When I tried to copy and paste it into a Word document it just all runs together.  Any suggestions?
God Bless,

R. E. Van Blaricome
Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God, and all His Righteousness
- then these things shall be added unto you (Matt. 6:33)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 10:06:15 AM »
I went to the Constitution both from the link in this thread and from the Home page.  It opens fine but I can't find a way to save it.  When I tried to copy and paste it into a Word document it just all runs together.  Any suggestions?

The open it with Microsoft Edge on my computer.  The mouse/cursor activates a dark options bar across the top of the window.  To the far right there is a disc icon (Save As) that gives me options to save the PDF file.