Author Topic: summer newsletter  (Read 1344 times)

Stan Alder

• Associate
summer newsletter
« on: June 03, 2016, 11:21:14 AM »
I just received and skimmed thru the latest newsletter, and I would like to thank all of the contributors for taking the time to share...Especially Jeannette for the informative read on B-1...something I have had to deal with this year...thanks for the research! I'd also like to know who's silver pullet that is pictured at the beginning of the letter?...I would like to order  4 please!...I had begun to think getting that silver head and maintaining the salmon breast was not possible.. something to strive for!...

edited to credit Jeannette for the B1 info....it was late, and I'm old...excuse enough????..lol
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 09:53:43 AM by Stan Alder »

Tailfeathers

• College
  • Breeder & Exhibitor of WBS Ameraucanas since 2008
Re: summer newsletter
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:08:01 PM »
Just finished reading the Newsletter.  Well done!  I'd like to send out a special "Thank You!!" to Jeanette for sharing her experience and knowledge gained on the neck issue and B1.  It is just this kind of thing that makes being part of the AA all worthwhile.  Imagine the time that would'be been spent to research this on your own, sort fact from fiction and truth from speculation/opinion!  Here in this one piece one receives years of time, effort, and expense from another.

Thank you, Jeanette!
God Bless,

R. E. Van Blaricome
Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God, and all His Righteousness
- then these things shall be added unto you (Matt. 6:33)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 05:39:21 PM »
Stan,

I looked thru some of my old photos to find a photo for the cover and that is what I found that caught my eye.  I don't remember if it was a bantam or large fowl, but thought she looked nice too.

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 10:08:22 AM »
Jeanette, I really found your article helpful as well. I have had these stargazers pop up from time to time, mostly in my buffs.
Beth Curran