Author Topic: Ameraucana Alliance Name tags with logo  (Read 571 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Ameraucana Alliance Name tags with logo
« on: July 07, 2023, 12:19:58 PM »
Is there any other club members that would be interested in an Ameraucana Alliance name tag/badge with our logo on it? I am attaching a picture of what it would look like, with my name. You could put both names like the one below, a farm name, or a first name with location/state. If anyone is interested the cost is $13 per name tag and that includes shipping to your door. Please reply in the comments if you want one then send John Blehm your info at john@ameraucanachickens.org and payment to our treasurer Jeff Sonsalla. Which I believe you can PayPal it to AmeraucanaAlliance.org with a note attached stating it’s for name tag/badge. This will be the last time John Blehm volunteers to edit these and put the order in so it’s hard telling when the next opportunity will arise. I absolutely love my other ones with the old logo and it’s a wonderful way to promote our club at the poultry shows.
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Ameraucana Alliance Name tags with logo
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2023, 12:23:12 PM »
Here’s a couple other ones that were previously made to show you examples of the possible wording. I believe they are 2”x3”.
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023, 04:11:35 PM »
I just ordered mine and it looks like we have a few others ordering them as well. So please do not wait too long to place your order with John and make the payment to Jeff.
S.E. Michigan

Barbara Campbell

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 08:23:17 AM »
I am just seeing this post for the 1st time. If I am too late to order 1 I understand. Please let me know and I will contact John immediately if I am not too late

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2023, 10:51:51 AM »
I am just seeing this post for the 1st time. If I am too late to order 1 I understand. Please let me know and I will contact John immediately if I am not too late

Barb, why not email or call John directly, as he does the ordering? 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Barbara Campbell

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2023, 09:43:58 AM »
Good idea Mike :)