Author Topic: Silent auction @ Nationals?  (Read 6815 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Silent auction @ Nationals?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2016, 08:11:24 PM »
A.A. Silent Auction
Donated Birds
Mike Gilbert - trio of bantam brown reds *
Gina Neta - pair of lavender bantam*, possible LF white *
Max Strawn - pair of LF blue
Neil & Donna Townsend - pair of blue wheaten bantams *
Duane Schroeder - LF black cockerel
Russ Blair - pair of silver bantam, 1-2 wheaten bantam pullets, 2 LF splash pullets
Stan Alder - pair of LF Buff
Robert Rennolet - not sure yet but expect several, may bring a surprise (have to attend show if you want to know)
* denotes will be entered in show
? denotes not sure if it will be in show

This looks like the final tally for our silent auction. Looks like we will need at least 6 coops, the rest will be entered in the show. It may be better to add a couple extras just incase if possible. I want to thank everyone again for there generosity. On top of the Birds, most of these people donated cash awards as well. All you have to do is look at our awards list and you will see what makes this the best Ameraucana Club there is. Better yet attend this years National, I for one would love to meet each and everyone of you. See you in a couple weeks, and may everyone be blessed with safe travels.
S.E. Michigan

Gina Neta

• Associate
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2016, 08:29:48 PM »
I want to echo Russ' sentiments.  As he said recently - this show will be EPIC!!  (Russ is totally cool).  I am really excited to see everyone and talk chicken!  Get those entry forms in the mail - they must be postmarked by Monday.  And thank you thank you THANK YOU one and all for participating in each and every way.  See you in Lebanon!!  (The city in Indiana - not the country). 😉

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2016, 12:41:06 PM »
Last year the show club's silent auction ended at 2pm, so I suggest ending ours at 2 also.  Maybe we could go with a later time, but if 2 works for them I think this will make sure the auction doesn't interfere with show club awards being handed out and release of the birds.