Author Topic: More rantings on FB...Mouw has found her flock  (Read 6628 times)

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
More rantings on FB...Mouw has found her flock
« on: May 29, 2016, 08:03:26 PM »

See the attached.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 06:25:27 PM by Browneyes »

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: More rantings on FB...Mouw has found her flock
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 08:18:06 PM »
I haven't read all the posts...but started laughing reading Barbara saying she hopes the ABC has the resources to take it to court! :))
We started them off with over $7,800!  (this is where they talk about rolling on the floor and laughing)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:03:45 PM by John W Blehm »

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 10:05:05 PM »
John, I tried to warn you about Dodington.   Now you can see where her loyalty lies.   I believe she is only a member of A.A. so she can act as a mole for the other club.   And if she sees this, fine.   That's the way I see it. 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 10:23:03 PM »
John, I tried to warn you about Dodington.   Now you can see where her loyalty lies.   I believe she is only a member of A.A. so she can act as a mole for the other club. 

To be honest Mike, I think it didn't start out that way for Barbara.  I believe she honestly joined thinking that the AA would go for lavender or self-blue.  She always made it clear that the name did not matter because she used her "silkies as an example.  So I gotta figure she was part of the self-blue silkie turnout.  When that did not eventuate, and she saw that the the AA would not accept self-blue -- which she truly does not fathom --  she grew disenchanted with us.  i doubt she even visits the forum. 

Sue

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 11:05:34 PM »
Ms Dodington is a relative newbie who has been most disrespectful to this club and it's officers on numerous occasions on other public forums.   On every issue that has arisen she has taken the side of the other club, with or without having all the facts.   That is all I have to say about it. 
Mike Gilbert

Tailfeathers

• College
  • Breeder & Exhibitor of WBS Ameraucanas since 2008
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 06:42:32 AM »
I've sent an email to the President formally requesting Ms. Dodington's expulsion.  Her actions on the AFA FB Group during the Lavender debate brought discredit upon the AA and now she's has crossed WAY over the line.  Not only in her accusations but in her open mocking of the AA.
God Bless,

R. E. Van Blaricome
Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God, and all His Righteousness
- then these things shall be added unto you (Matt. 6:33)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 11:09:24 AM »
I see they have filed a complaint.  When I logged into my Omnis.com (internet server) account there were 3 pages of old emails that they claim somehow supports their claims.  Below is the email from me that, as far as I can figure out, is their "documentation".  This was back when Jean was president and Michael was secretary.  Scott was a member that volunteered to migrate our forum onto a different/newer software.  He and I worked together to move the Mercury Board forum, that I originally setup, to the Simply Machines Forum (SMF).
I think it is obvious that I registered Ameraucana.org to be used for the website I originally built to promote Ameraucana chickens and the Ameraucana breed club I was proud to be part of.  No where in the domain registration does it mention any organization.  It was and always has been my personal property.  I've leased it clubs and honored those contracts.  Once again Ameraucana.org promotes the breed and breed club I'm proud to be part of...as it was originally intended.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 01:55:38 PM »
WARNING: Please do not read this if you think it is just so-called "drama" and "politics" when we are attacked.
FYI...I just got a phone call from the credit union and they said a Susan Mouw called wanting access to our club's account.  She claimed to now be in charge of it.  They wouldn't give her information and called me to find out who she was and what is going on.  Mouw said she would provide documents to prove she is in charge of our club's account.

Spencer

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 03:37:37 PM »
When I became interested in ameraucanas back in 2012 I thought I found a fun clean hobby...
I raise an easter egger line from various ameraucana color crosses and a line of wheaten bantams.

I get disgusted at times at owning this breed when I dwell on the recent drama between the clubs. They help the breed so much, but also recently seem to partake in drama. I myself have been worked up at times due to peoples foolish nature which turned me into being foolish as well.

I am a member of both clubs and after my memberships end I will opt to not renew with either club. I am also getting out of the breed for now. I will focus on chicken crosses and the joy of raising birds and learning the genetics.

We have to set better examples for the next generation of chicken fanciers. This whole ordeal is upsetting as well as the splitting of the club. This will also be posted on the other club's website.

edit** It has been several years since I made this post and since I stopped raising birds. I gravitated back to the breed 3 years ago and have better vibes about the hobby. I hope my original post wasnt out of line but at the time it felt needed to be said. Glad to be back yall
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 07:55:26 AM by Spencer »

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 03:58:43 PM »
the joy of raising and breeding birds
That is what is all about for me along with the friends I've made along the way.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 04:31:43 PM »
I think maybe we could consider contacting the bank to find out what our options are with regard to attempted bank fraud and/or theft. 
Mike Gilbert

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 06:09:10 PM »
The Mouw of the South has Ordered the Thread CLOSED. ::)
The thread is now gone entirely from the APA Unofficial group.

It is listed along with the account # on every newsletter.  As you know, we have nothing to hide.  As I recall she retired from working at a back.  She told the gal at my local credit union I was no longer on the account or something to that effect.
The account is one of a few personal ones we have and the checking is used exclusively for the club.  The $10 in savings is our personal money to keep the account open.  There is a DBA filed thru Saginaw County to include Ameraucana Alliance on the account.  I've never been one to hide the details.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2016, 07:22:54 PM »
Okay folks, the drama is over.   This was a mix up from the get go.   Susan M. was trying to get old bank statements from the ABC account.    She did not know Ameraucana Alliance is using the same account, apparently, that was used for the ABC. 
Mike Gilbert

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2016, 09:09:53 PM »
Okay folks, the drama is over.   This was a mix up from the get go.   Susan M. was trying to get old bank statements from the ABC account.    She did not know Ameraucana Alliance is using the same account, apparently, that was used for the ABC.

She had time on her hands to go on a dirt digging mission.  It is none of her business what account I use for anything.
Only this act is over.  I'm sure they have more than a three act drama in store.

Michael Muenks

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 12:10:26 AM »
Spencer:

I read your post with sadness and I agree with John and you . . . The focus needs to be the birds and enjoying our common interest in them.

The formation of the Ameraucana Alliance was not taken without a lot of heartfelt and deep discussions, the primary item being . . . a focus on the birds and enjoying them. Unfortunately, these "business" sort of things happen from time to time because we are all human.

I guess, I ask you not to abandon the fun of the breed and chickens just because of this stuff that keeps being thrust at a group that really only wants to enjoy Ameraucana and those with a common interest in them.

Michael