Author Topic: 2018 Ameraucana Silent auction  (Read 1443 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
2018 Ameraucana Silent auction
« on: September 09, 2018, 09:10:00 PM »
Sorry for such procrastination, I just wanted to remind everyone I am still accepting donations. I have a few extra black bantam cockerels so I will pair one of them up with a hen for a donation. I also have a pair of lavender bantams, possibly silver bantams (jury is not in yet if they are worthy) I will be donating. These may become trios, after all we still have a few weeks. Michael Gilbert has also donated a mix trio of wheaten and blue wheaten bantams. So if you are planning on attending our National Meet and have a few extra breeding quality Ameraucana just let me know thanks.
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: 2018 Ameraucana Silent auction
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 10:45:49 AM »
Just got off the phone with Robert Rennolet. He is donating possibly a pair of LF and Bantam Lavender and possibly a pair of LF blacks? So looks like the silent auction is going to be another epic adventure  8). Still taking donations, I will even accept them at the door as you coop in  ;D
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 08:27:36 PM »
Ok looks like I may have a decent pair of young large fowl brown reds to bring to auction as well (well I think they are decent, I will let Mike, John and Jim be the real judge of them) so we have LF brown red, lavender, possibly black....Bantam Black, Lavender, Wheaten/Blue Wheaten. These are donated by Mike Gilbert, Robert Rennolet, and myself. I will accept any breeding quality Ameraucana, even the ones that accidently jump in your truck, up until the day of the show. So watch out for any mystery chickens that may jump in your vehicle and if you notice any when you arrive just let me know  ;)
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 09:22:04 PM »
Russ, do you have cages lined up for the silent auction?   
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 09:12:17 AM »
Mike unfortunately I haven't been able to make contact with the show secretary to iron out details. I will bring my keipper cages and etc to make sure we are covered  ;)
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 03:36:25 PM »
Mike unfortunately I haven't been able to make contact with the show secretary to iron out details. I will bring my keipper cages and etc to make sure we are covered  ;)
If need be, I could bring a couple of bantam units.  One four-holer and one two holer.  Let me know. 
Mike Gilbert

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 02:19:19 PM »
Mike I talked to Butch Gunderson and he assured me he had plenty. Now the room to set them up is different, but he will find us a spot. I told him I am happy to help set them up upon my arrival Friday so we are good. I requested 4holes of Large Fowl and four holes of bantam
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 03:36:59 PM »
Russ, I decided to make it two pair instead of one trio.  I can spare an extra wheaten male.   So it will be one pair consisting of a wheaten cock and a blue wheaten pullet, and a second pair consisting of a wheaten cockerel and a blue wheaten pullet.   
Mike Gilbert

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 10:25:04 PM »
Awesome Mike thank you
S.E. Michigan