Author Topic: Seeking Bantan Wheaten male  (Read 1417 times)

Cesar Villegas

• Associate
Seeking Bantan Wheaten male
« on: October 03, 2018, 03:24:32 PM »
Does anyone have a Bantam Wheaten male with a good clean hackle and comb that’s willing to ship?

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
Re: Seeking Bantan Wheaten male
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 04:20:36 PM »
No, just a Splash Wheaten Cesar.  Sorry.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 05:33:18 PM »
Does anyone have a Bantam Wheaten male with a good clean hackle and comb that’s willing to ship?

I may have one, but I'm waiting to see how a younger one turns out.   The one I have was shown as part of a trio at our national meet, so was not placed individually.  But he has a clean hackle and a decent but not perfect comb.    It will be about a month before I decide to keep him or not.  I don't vaccinate for pox, as it is not a problem where I live.  But he is vaccinated for Marek's, Coryza, and Laryngo.   He looks a lot like the one in my icon to the left (his grandfather).  I can get photos of him if you like.   $20 plus $10 box plus shipping.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:38:40 PM by Mike Gilbert »
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Cesar Villegas

• Associate
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 12:47:34 AM »
Yes please can you send me photos. The curiosity is killing me lol

Would him being vaccinated affect my birds? I dont Have a problem with pox over here.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 09:57:19 AM »
Yes please can you send me photos. The curiosity is killing me lol

Would him being vaccinated affect my birds? I dont Have a problem with pox over here.

Vaccinations for these diseases does not make them carriers, so no, no problem.   Getting ready for the national Chantecler National in Indiana this weekend, but I'll try to get some photos early next week. 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13