Author Topic: 2018 National Meet Silent Auction results  (Read 831 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
2018 National Meet Silent Auction results
« on: October 07, 2018, 02:15:10 PM »
Sorry this has taking me so long. Upon my return I have worked 10hrs a day since and today I finally got off. First off I truly want to express my gratitude to our members who graciously donated livestock or items. Without there generosity it would not be possible. I also want to thank everyone who helped set it up, man it and more importantly who placed bids. This is a great way to offer exceptional breeding stock to our members and fanciers looking to get into our Ameraucana breed.
Bantams:                             Donated:                     Purchased:                  Amount:
Wheaten/Blue Wheaten pair: Mike Gilbert               Mickey Haak                 $25
Wheaten/Blue Wheaten pair: Mike Gilbert               Tom Stallman               $40
Black pair:                           Russ Blair                   Laura Jorgesson           $40
Lavender pair:                      Russ Blair                  Becky Aohol                 $35

Large Fowl:
Black Trio:                            Bob Rennolet             Laura Jorgesson            $30
Lavender Trio:                      Bob Rennolet              Chris Hannah                $20
Brown Red Trio:                    Russ Blair                   Jeff Sonsalla                 $50

Plates with stand:                 John Blehm                 Lou Arrington               $17
Bowling Ball Decor:               Dave Blair                   Russ Blair                    $20

This gave me the opportunity to donate a whopping $277 to our Ameraucana Alliance to be used as the board of directors feel appropriate. Again thank you to everyone who donated items or time to make this a great success. Remember it’s never to early to plan for next years, yes I said next years. I hope to continue this new tradition for a very long time. So set a few extra eggs this upcoming hatching season and keep this wonderful opportunity in mind. Thanks and take care
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:00:00 PM by Mike Gilbert »
S.E. Michigan

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
Re: 2018 National Meet Silent Auction results
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 02:19:01 PM »
Good work Russ. Congratulations to the buyers.  Obviously a good deal.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: 2018 National Meet Silent Auction results
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 02:59:07 PM »
Looks like once again the Brown Reds topped the fund raising effort.    Of course there was a trio of them compared to pairs for some of the others.   Thanks for the donation Russ!   Jeff Sonsalla is happy to have them.    And I'm glad to have someone else in my area working with them.

Tom Stallman could not stay until the auction ended, so I delivered his pair of wheaten/blue-wheaten bantams to him at a show on October 6th.   
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:01:35 PM by Mike Gilbert »
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13