Author Topic: Washington Feather Fanciers Cascade Spring Meet  (Read 716 times)

Tailfeathers

• College
  • Breeder & Exhibitor of WBS Ameraucanas since 2008
Washington Feather Fanciers Cascade Spring Meet
« on: January 16, 2019, 05:06:36 AM »
The Subject meet is confirmed and will be held on March 16th.  The Meet will take place at the Fairgrounds in Monroe right off Hwy 2.  The show catalog is not out yet and I will post a follow up here when it becomes available.

I saw we have several new members from WA and I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you all again and encourage you to come out and join us at the show!!  I will record the meet results so there is really nothing you have to do but show up, coop in, ta, take in the show, meet a bunch of great folks, participate in whatever various activities you'd like to, try your hand and winning some special novelty that catches your eye at the raffle table, and then coop out and go home with hopefully many fond memories.

If you are planning on breeding and working to improve your flock this is a must not miss event.  You will have the opportunity to bend the ear of folks that have years of experience and are willing to share it with you.  Online forums, like this one, are great and certainly a source for obtaining great info but there's nothing like sitting down one on one with breeders who have spent decades breeding. Think about the years of work that could save you! 

Plus you'll see all kinds of breeds and varieties of birds.  Some coming from ID, OR, and maybe even CA.  So come join us!
God Bless,

R. E. Van Blaricome
Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God, and all His Righteousness
- then these things shall be added unto you (Matt. 6:33)

Mindy Waters

• Administrator
  • Associate
Re: Washington Feather Fanciers Cascade Spring Meet
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 11:36:50 PM »
I would love to go! Trying to see if it will be possible  :D

Tailfeathers

• College
  • Breeder & Exhibitor of WBS Ameraucanas since 2008
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:32:38 AM »
Terrific! Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or if I might help some way.  And be sure to look me up while you're there!
God Bless,

R. E. Van Blaricome
Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God, and all His Righteousness
- then these things shall be added unto you (Matt. 6:33)

Mindy Waters

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 11:55:43 AM »
Thank you!