Author Topic: Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Show Augusta NJ 4/13/19  (Read 818 times)

Samantha Voges

Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Show Augusta NJ 4/13/19
« on: January 27, 2019, 02:01:22 PM »
Hi everyone I have requested a meet at Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Show In NJ on April 13th! I’ve talked  to Temple DaSilva and Sue Paolini and they are both hoping to attend. Hopefully we can get some more Ameraucana’s there as well! The show is going to be held at the Sussex County Fairgrounds (37 Plains Rd. Augusta, NJ 07822) https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Sussex_County_Poultry_Fanciers.html  https://m.facebook.com/SussexCountyPoultryFanciers/

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Show Augusta NJ 4/13/19
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 07:10:28 PM »
May I suggest you contact Janet Little?   She has been breeding Wheaten bantams for many years, and is from Lafayette, New Jersey.   I doubt if she frequents this forum. 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Samantha Voges

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 08:42:53 PM »
Hi Mike! I actually did send her an email not sure if it was the correct email address or not. I’m hoping she will be there she’s the one who actually told me about this show when I met her at the Lebanon Valley PA show this past oct.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 09:42:02 PM »
Good.   Here is a photo Janet sent me of the three wheaten pullets I sent to her last year.  I have received birds from her as well.
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Samantha Voges

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 10:01:14 PM »
They are some very nice looking bird! Her Wheatens are lovely. One of them took BB and BV at the Lebanon show. She paid me a great compliment when she told me she thought my BW Cockerel was going to take BB. For being my first ever show I was very flattered and it was a huge confidence boost. I hope she will be at this show!