Author Topic: APA Yearbook ads 2019  (Read 1935 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
APA Yearbook ads 2019
« on: February 18, 2019, 12:57:26 PM »
As usual the APA hasn't notified us of their annual yearbook ad campaign, but I see on their site they are doing it again.
A full color page is $225, so that means we would need to have 6 ad spaces sold at $37.50 each to have a club page in their yearbook.  You may take one to 6 of the spaces.  We can always do more than one page if there is enough participation.  May 1st it their deadline, so I would like everything to me by April 15th to have time to develop any ads that need it and you them proofed.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: APA Yearbook ads 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 05:51:17 PM »
Quote from: email from APA
John,

It is Yearbook time again. I was hoping you would be continuing your Ameraucana Alliance ad again this year? Once again all color ads will be placed on our website as well.

Hope all is well with you and thank you for your support,

Dave Anderson

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 12:15:43 PM »
I am willing to take an add or two if others have interest as well
S.E. Michigan

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 12:20:17 PM »
Same here Russ.  I'll take up to two in the APA and two in the ABA to get at least one full color page in each again this year promoting our Alliance.
Time is running out an both clubs have extended thier deadline, as usual.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 03:26:25 PM »
How about an all-member email?   I suspect a lot of members never visit the forum.
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 04:54:02 PM »
How about an all-member email?   I suspect a lot of members never visit the forum.

I know, but they all received the Newsletter a month ago where I said...
It’s that time of year again to take out club page ads in the ABA & APA yearbooks.   If Alliance members pay for six (6) 1 7/8" high by 2 3/16" wide ads the top quarter page is FREE for our club ad in the ABA yearbook and very similar for the APA.  It is $240 for a color page or $40/ ABA ad.  I just need your ad info, a high resolution logo, photo, etc. (if you have one) and payment.  For every 6 ads sold we'll take one page and last year we had a club page in each yearbook. If you pay to pay@AmeraucanaAlliance.org, using PayPal, please consider adding a couple bucks to cover the PayPal fee.  You don't have to stick with just one ad per page...you may take one to all six of them.  The Deadline is April 1st for me to have the ads and payments by, so please have everything to me by March 20th and I'll have time to develop ads that need it and have you proof them. 

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 05:37:36 PM »
Quote from: email from Dave Anderson
Hi John,

Just following up on my earlier e-mail since our deadline is almost here. Any luck with a club page?

Dave A.

Dustin Bonner

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 12:13:21 AM »
Wow, brutal. That escalated quickly. I don’t show birds. I don’t really do anything for the club except pay dues and read posts. I have 37.50 I can chip in to help the club. I can make it $75 if someone can get me a lf silver male this year.