Author Topic: Ameraucana Archives  (Read 670 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Ameraucana Archives
« on: February 15, 2019, 10:39:39 AM »
Archived Ameraucana Handbooks and newsletters, of our club, going back over the past 40 years can now be accessed from the Archives menu tab of our Ameraucana.org website.  These are PDF files that may be viewed online or downloaded to save or print the files.   :)

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Ameraucana Archives
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 01:53:20 PM »
Thanks so much for completing that task John.   For several years I had been searching for a newsletter for which I had written a piece called, "The Gift."
I found it in the Miscellaneous 1992 section.   I thought perhaps it was one of my better efforts.   And it sure brought back a flood of memories.   Thanks again.    If you ever decide to do a "blast from the past" section in the newsletter again, you have my permission to use it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 02:05:33 PM by Mike Gilbert »
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Ameraucana Archives
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 01:58:52 PM »
Thanks so much for completing that task John.   For several years I had been searching for a newsletter in which I had written a piece called, "The Gift."
I found it in the Miscellaneous 1992 section.   I thought perhaps it was one of my better efforts.   And it sure brought back a flood of memories.   Thanks again.

I thought I forwarded it to you a few years ago and remember talking about it with you.  I rescanned those "Miscellaneous" pages this morning and was thinking of u as I was working on it.  :)