Author Topic: Proposed updated Egg Contest  (Read 1027 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Proposed updated Egg Contest
« on: March 14, 2019, 03:06:12 PM »
Soon I will present the board with this proposal to update our Egg Contest rules a bit.  The judging criteria will be the same, but I'm trying to streamline some the entry information and process.  The wins will also be the same, with Best & Reserve for both Bantam & Large Fowl Eggs.  I've eliminated the entry information that asked for what variety the eggs are from and if they are pullet or hen eggs.  This is the time for member input/comments and if you would like me to email the proposed document to you, just email me.  You can compare this with our current Egg Contest rules, on under the Downloads tab of our Ameraucana Website.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Proposed updated Egg Contest
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »
The board approved revised rules for our Ameraucana Egg Contest and they can be accessed from the Downloads page on our Ameraucana.org site.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Proposed updated Egg Contest
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 01:08:35 PM »
Our board has updated our Egg Contest rules again.  Now members may exhibit up to three entries of 6 eggs each in each class of the two egg classes, of bantam and large fowl.  Before the limit was two entries, per member, in the two classes.  ;)