Author Topic: Silent auction @ Ameraucana Eastern National  (Read 1172 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Silent auction @ Ameraucana Eastern National
« on: May 19, 2019, 04:13:17 PM »
Hello everyone, it's that time of year again. With hatching season coming to an end I just want to let everyone know I am organizing another silent auction. This will be a livestock only auction at our Ameraucana Eastern National. Thanks to the generosity of our members our previous silent auctions have been very successful. As usual any donations offered will be auctioned of as they are donated, with all the proceeds going to our Alliance. I know it's still too early to tell what everyone has in their grow out pens, but just keep this in mind if you find some extras thanks.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 05:25:18 PM by John W Blehm »
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Silent auction @ Ameraucana Eastern National
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 10:55:42 PM »
Just a friendly Reminder I am accepting breeding quality Ameraucana to be be auctioned off in a silent auction at our 2019 Eastern National. Right now I have a pair/trio of white bantams donated by Mike Gilbert, two large fowl blue pullets by Stan Alder, 1-2 cockerels possibly a pair of large fowl Black from Lisa Helms, and I am not sure exactly what I have but will at least have a pair of LF brown red and at least a pair of bantam something lol. So feel free to contact myself or my second in command Lisa Helms if you plan on attending and notice an extra in your grow out pen.
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 08:56:00 PM »
News flash, I have always stated our Alliance members generosity is the greatest. Let me tell you first hand they lived up to that expectation and then some. I am pleased to announce thanks to Stan Alder’s generous donation of a trio of large Fowl Whites and pair of blue Pullets. Michael Gilbert generous donation of a pair of white Bantams. Sandra Bailey wonderful donation of a beautiful pair of large fowl black. Jeff Sonsalla’s generous donation of a Bantam lavender pair. John Blehm’s awesome donation of a neat Ameraucana sign. There was also a pair of large fowl brown reds, a trio of Bantam Wheaten/Blue Wheaten, also a large fowl blue Cockerel to go with Stan’s pullets we had an impressive offering to exhibit. So thank you to all of you that selfishly donated. The amazing thing is our memberships generosity was matched 10 folds by those who bid on them. So thank you to all the winning bidders (many are also club members) Kraig Shaffer who won the lf whites, Bob Rennolet (and Jim Feggan) who won the lf Blacks, new member Stacy Melton who won the lf brown reds, Julie Gressel who won the lf blues, Amber Ringer for winning the Bantam Whites, Rob Sando who won the lavender Bantam, Sabrina Dolph who won the Wheaten/Blue Wheaten, and Michael Gilbert who won the sign. These bidders generosity brought in a whopping $755 that I have donated to our Ameraucana Alliance for special awards for the 2020 National/Nationals. This will be the 40th Anniversary since the very first Ameraucana Bantams were recognized at that historic 1980 qualifying Meet. So I want to thank each and everyone of you, and many I forgot to mention that helped drive the bids up. This type of generosity is what helps make our Alliance the premier breed specific club in my opinion. Thanks and see you all next year
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 09:00:06 PM by Russ Blair »
S.E. Michigan

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 02:46:47 PM »
 ;D Good to hear that it went so went.  Thanks for the update.  Was everyone who won a Member beforehand?

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 11:34:58 AM »
No there were many that were not members, but I believe are now lol
S.E. Michigan

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 04:34:13 PM »
So that takes effect January 1?