Author Topic: Colorado Poultry Association Fall Show November 15-16, 2019  (Read 711 times)

Michael Muenks

• Administrator
  • Associate
I'm stretching my exhibiting wings again and thinking about heading out to the Colorado Poultry Association Fall Show. It is November 15-16, 2019 in Boulder, Colorado. Anyone else considering the show?

Michael

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Colorado Poultry Association Fall Show November 15-16, 2019
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 12:42:04 PM »
Michael, good to hear from you!  What are you planning to show?   Have you considered the Master Cup just a week later?   And what about the Alliance national in Ohio?
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Michael Muenks

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 12:58:38 PM »
Probably going to go with white and silver bantams. The black large fowl are looking pretty good, so maybe one or two of them. I'm trying to juggle the high school sports/band schedule with the kids and showing poultry. If Thanksgiving doesn't go crazy I will try to get to Hamilton. The birds are all molting away here, so that is good for the fall  shows.

Steve Neumann

• Associate
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 03:32:07 PM »
I should be there unless my wife's workplace springs a surprise mandatory training on her that weekend.  Will wait awhile to book the hotel.  I've enjoyed the CPA shows that I've been to.  I will be bringing LF Blacks and Blues.  Maybe a Silver hen or two if they are completely done molting.

Michelle Muldowney-Stevens

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 11:35:19 PM »
We went to the CPA spring show and I may make it out to that one, too. It's a bit late though for me to risk the weather through WY so we'll see. I do hope to be able to make it to the Rocky Mountain Feather Fanciers show in Brighton CO in Oct. We went to that one last year and had so much fun!