Author Topic: Western National Silent Auction - Many items open to all!  (Read 1478 times)

Michelle Muldowney-Stevens

• Associate
Western National Silent Auction - Many items open to all!
« on: October 10, 2019, 12:28:34 AM »
In an effort to allow the whole club to take part, many of the items in our auction will be available to those not physically at the show. If you would like to donate, please feel free to add on. Details on when bidding will close to come.

Here's what I have so far:

Here’s what I have so far the Western National silent auction. I’m going to update as I get more info tomorrow and as I figure out the best way to track these individually. Maybe those of you donating birds and eggs can send me a single place holder pic of some of your birds so that I can create an album?

1. Beaded Ameraucana cock on denim hat. Will be shipped to winner once complete. Donated by Rebecca Howie.

2. White bantam Ameraucana quad. Pick up at show. Donated by Janet Tipton.

3. Box of 20-30 assorted (could include Black, Blue, Brown Red, Wheaten, Blue Wheaten, White or Splash Wheaten) bantam Ameraucanas be delivered in spring. Winning bid will include box and shipping. Donated by Russell Blair.

4. 12+ day old large fowl black chicks. Will ship in spring. Winning bid will include box and shipping. Donated by Lisa Helms.

5. 1 dozen black large fowl hatching eggs. Donated by Jeff & Sherry Vance.

6. 1 dozen Buff large fowl hatching eggs. Donated by Jeff & Sherry Vance.

7. 1 dozen bantam black hatching eggs. Donated by Jeff & Sherry Vance.

8. 3 year Ameraucana Alliance individual membership with emailed newsletters starting in January 2020. Children, 17 and under, in your household are included as members under your Individual membership. Donated by Michelle Muldowney-Stevens.

9. 12 LF hatching eggs. Choice of BBS from Blue/Blue breeding or Black. To be delivered in the spring. Winning bid to include shipping. Donated by Steve Neumann.

10. Pair of bantam wheaten Ameraucanas. Pick up at show. Donated by CJ Villegas.

11. 12 BBS large fowl chicks. Donated by Justin Snyder. (late add)

12. 12 BBS large fowl eggs. Donated by Valerie Boese. (late add)

13. 12 assorted chicks - marans, d'uccles, and araucana. Donated by Monique Mankin. (late add)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:11:46 PM by Michelle Muldowney-Stevens »

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Western National Silent Auction - Many items open to all!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 08:06:22 AM »
Looks like a really good lineup of items to bid on.   Let us know how to go about bidding, okay?
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 09:18:30 AM »
Mike, I sent you and John an email.

• Associate
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 10:34:29 AM »
Rules for auction. If you have Facebook, please place your bid on the Ameraucana Alliance Open Group. This will help to alleviate confusion. If you do not have Facebook, you are welcome to post your bid here. Janet, Steve, and I will keep an eye on the forum. Thanks!

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 12:25:26 PM »
Bidding is already going strong on the Facebook group! If you'd like to donate anything to the auction, let me know. I'll accept items until tomorrow evening just in case anyone is late to the party.

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 08:54:59 PM »
Many thanks to everyone who participated, either by donating items or winning auctions, in the Western National silent auction! After expenses for pizza during the club meeting and certificates were subtracted, we were able to make a donation of $843.15 to the club. Thank you for all your support!

Steve Neumann

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 09:50:11 AM »
Awesome job, Michelle.  It was a great idea of yours to get the auction items up on the FB group. 

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 01:57:40 PM »
Many thanks to everyone who participated, either by donating items or winning auctions, in the Western National silent auction! After expenses for pizza during the club meeting and certificates were subtracted, we were able to make a donation of $843.15 to the club. Thank you for all your support!

Good job!   Would it be possible to post the auction winners here? 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

• Associate
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 10:07:46 PM »
Winning bids

1. Anonymous $100

2. Amie Schofield $60

3. Janet Tipton $150

4. Michelle Muldowney-Stevens $140

5. Michelle Woodgeard Jones $50

6. Sandra Nevins Baily $115

7. Valerie Boese $62.81

8. Cassandra Everly $30

9. Cassandra Everly $90

10. Claudette Rich $45