Author Topic: Ameraucana Egg Color Reference Chart  (Read 2738 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Ameraucana Egg Color Reference Chart
« on: February 14, 2020, 12:09:52 PM »
I noticed I still have 3 of these left.  We were selling five of them for $5, including postage before we had less than 5 to sell.  If you are interest in one, two or all three of these please email an offer to me.  I'll run it by our board of directors and clear these last ones out.

This same chart is now included on the back cover of our Ameraucana Handbooks.  They are included with a new 1st time Alliance membership and also may be purchased for $10 each or just $4 each to members.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 11:15:21 AM by John W Blehm »

Dawnalysce Clifford

Re: Ameraucana Egg Color Reference Chart
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 09:57:18 AM »
Hi John, what all is in the Ameraucana handbook? I have an Ameraucana Bantam handbook from 1982, it this new one along similar lines?  Thanks!

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 11:05:36 AM »
Hi John, what all is in the Ameraucana handbook? I have an Ameraucana Bantam handbook from 1982, it this new one along similar lines?  Thanks!

All 1st time members receive an Ameraucana Handbook.  When you joined it would have been the 2016 edition with a green cover.  The latest one is from 2018 and has a blue cover.  Most of the content is the same as the 2016 handbook, but the 2018 one includes an Ameraucana Egg Color Reference Chart on the back cover.  They are $10 each to nonmembers, but just $4 each to Alliance members and that includes postage (Canada/US).
Don Cable published our original Ameraucana Bantam Handbook and I reprinted it years ago to offer to those that wanted one.  Now we've made it available, with our online Achieves, for all to view.  I've published 5 updated editions since the original.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 11:12:52 AM by John W Blehm »

Dawnalysce Clifford

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 11:29:26 AM »
Thanks for the info, John.  I don't believe I ever got a handbook.  It would be on the shelf with my other chicken books.  I don't recall looking at it.  Will have to spring for the updated version. 

Janie Vila

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 09:33:42 PM »
John,
Will you have any egg charts available at the show in Birch Run?

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 11:27:51 PM »
John,
Will you have any egg charts available at the show in Birch Run?

I still have those last 3 that I mentioned above.