Author Topic: ABA & APA 2020 yearbook ads  (Read 711 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
ABA & APA 2020 yearbook ads
« on: April 07, 2020, 05:16:26 PM »
Our Alliance board has approved placing a full page color ad in each yearbook for 2020.  So this is not a plea for members to come up with money to help promote our club, but if you would like to have your personal ad included as part of our full page to show an association we will welcome it.  Of course you may place your own individual ads in the yearbooks.  We can have up 6 member ad spaces in each page and you may purchase more than one.  Ad spaces are 1 7/8" high by 2 3/16" wide.  The cost is $30 for an ABA ad space and $37.50 for an APA ad space.  You may design your own or I'll do it.  I would like these paid for and proofed by April 19th, so I have time to complete each page and get them to the ABA and APA by their May 1st deadlines.  Email me if interested.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: ABA & APA 2020 yearbook ads
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 10:06:56 AM »
We've finalized our ABA yearbook ad and it is attached.  It highlights the 40th anniversary of the ABA's acceptance of the first Ameraucana chickens...bantam wheaten, created by Mike Gilbert, and bantam white, created by Jerry Segler.