Author Topic: Ameraucana Book  (Read 701 times)

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Ameraucana Book
« on: May 14, 2022, 10:20:07 AM »

Since the wife convinced me to not save books for the great-grandkids, I'm making three more copies of the Ameraucana Book available.   I wrote this in 2021 during the COVID shutdown.   It consists of 157 pages with many photographs in full color, and a few from long ago in black & white.   If you already have a copy and know someone, a friend or relative, and feel they would like one, this will be the final opportunity for this book.   $20 for the book and $7.00 for flat rate shipping if needed.   If anyone already has one and would like to give a short review here, you would be most welcome to.   Thanks.
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Dustin Bonner

Re: Ameraucana Book
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 08:47:53 PM »
I’d like one… I have your address to mail you a check, or I could just pick it up from you at Mr Blehm’s house as I’ll probably see you there in October.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 10:21:21 PM »
I doubt we will be attending the show at John's place this fall.    We  are planning to vacation with John and Kathy in the U.P. in June.   After today I do have just one book left.   If you want it, make your check or money order to Red Stag Acres, my farm entity.   Thanks Dustin.  I would like to come this fall, but right now my body says no way.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 10:23:21 PM by Mike Gilbert »
Mike Gilbert

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 07:20:37 PM »
As of today, May 15th, all three of the available books have been promised.   No more will be available.  Thanks to all who purchased!
But watch for John's Ameraucana Chickens book coming out soon!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 08:43:49 PM by Mike Gilbert »
Mike Gilbert