Author Topic: Ameraucana Chickens - the book  (Read 1952 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Ameraucana Chickens - the book
« on: May 18, 2022, 02:45:57 PM »
Ameraucana Chickens, by John W Blehm, is currently being printed. I'll accept orders now and I should have the books ready to ship in June. Use the order form on my AmeraucanaChickens.org site. Please use a money order or check to pay, since I don't accept credit cards or online payments.
This is a 6" by 9” hardcover book with over 150 pages, including many color portraits, photos & images. There are chapters on the Ameraucana Standard, Eggs, Housing, Health, Genetics, Breeding, Hatching and Exhibiting!
These are $30 each or two for $55, including postage, to a U.S. Zip Code address.

Or order from Cackle Hatchery.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 09:55:13 AM by John W Blehm »

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Ameraucana Chickens - the book
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 03:51:42 PM »
John, put me down for one - delivery to Escanaba.    Thanks!

Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 10:41:35 AM »
The books are printed and arrived today!

Mindy Waters

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 02:35:28 PM »
I would like to order a copy. I'll send the form and a check in the mail. Thank you!

Dustin Bonner

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 05:07:06 PM »
I got a chance to read this and Mike Gilbert’s book on vacation this summer. Both were wonderful, and I completely enjoyed reading them.  Each contain all (or at least a lot) of the information that’s important to pass on about Ameraucana. Im glad to have all of that knowledge about the breed written down and on my book shelf.

JStorace

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2022, 01:55:31 PM »
Ameraucana Chickens, by John W Blehm, is currently being printed. I'll accept orders now and I should have the books ready to ship in June. Use the order form on my AmeraucanaChickens.org site. Please use a money order or check to pay, since I don't accept credit cards or online payments.
This is a 6" by 9” hardcover book with over 150 pages, including many color portraits, photos & images. There are chapters on the Ameraucana Standard, Eggs, Housing, Health, Genetics, Breeding, Hatching and Exhibiting!
These are $30 each or two for $55, including postage, to a U.S. Zip Code address.

Hi John, is there a copy printed still available? I would like to send out an order with payment this week if so.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2022, 02:59:04 PM »

Hi John, is there a copy printed still available? I would like to send out an order with payment this week if so.

Very few books have sold so far, so I have boxes of them just waiting to mail out.  8)

Kalin McClure

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2022, 04:44:46 PM »
Just mailed my order form!  Looking forward to reading it. :)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 01:39:41 PM »
Keep this book in mind as a Christmas gift to a fellow chicken fancier or maybe add it to your wish list. ;) It is just $30, postage paid.

Laurie Ashley

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2023, 08:19:23 AM »
Are there any copies left available to order?