Author Topic: 2022 election year  (Read 534 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
2022 election year
« on: July 04, 2022, 11:54:59 AM »
I read in the Summer News Letter this is an election year? If so I figured I would start a topic to remind all our members that a club is only as strong as it’s members, and many hands make light work. So if you want to get involved this is a perfect time. More importantly I want to give a big shout out to our current board and president for their selfless service. I was debating on putting my name in the hat for some position, not sure which lol, but was wondering how much interest others have as well? I took a couple years off due to family things (last child graduating and starting college etc) and to spend more time trying to get my breeding flock numbers up etc.
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: 2022 election year
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 08:52:45 PM »
Russ, I think you should run for office.   We need more than four people on the Board, if for no other reason to spread the workload.
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Michael Muenks

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 10:40:22 AM »
Thanks for starting the thread Russ! I'm willing to stay on the board as I stated in the newsletter, but I'd rather not be president. Have a spine issue that is new and slowing me down. On the upside, I finally have a spine surgeon appointment.

Rebecca G Howie

• Administrator
  • College
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 12:36:11 PM »
Russ, I also would love to have you return to the board.