Author Topic: Bantams for sale, in Michigan  (Read 1213 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Bantams for sale, in Michigan
« on: February 10, 2023, 05:40:19 PM »
I started the incubator earlier than expected and I'm getting more eggs each week than I can set in my setter. The following birds, that were hatched last year, are for sale now.
Bantam lavender: 5 hens & 1 cock for $25, if you pick them up here.
Bantam black: 2 hens & 1 cock for $15, if you pick them up here.
Please email me if you are interested. John at AmeraucanaChickens.org

Update...Had the 1st hatch of the season today and these lavenders are producing fertile eggs with a high rate of hatchability.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 04:32:54 PM by John W Blehm »

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Bantams for sale, in Michigan
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 02:32:28 PM »
I sold them locally.

Samantha Tripp

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 04:19:26 PM »
Hello! First and foremost, I apologize as I am sure you get a lot of these. I am looking to get into (black) bantams. Later in the fall or this upcoming spring if you have some pullets and a roo come along that you decide to let go of, or possibly a few hatching eggs or extra chicks, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to purchase some from your lines. I am also in Michigan so I could pick up locally. Thank you for your time and consideration ☺️

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2023, 06:01:31 PM »
Samantha,

I only have one bantam black cock left and I'm keeping him as a breeder for my dun variety project. I have some bantam whites and silvers that will be for sale at the Fowl Fest next month. Mike Gilbert has 1st choice of them and a few will be in the show. Once they are gone I'll be down to just bantam buffs and the breeders I'm using for the dun project.

I will be selecting only one or two birds, so that will leave some nice choices for others. 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Janie Vila

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 08:22:28 PM »
John,

If Mike does not take the bantam silvers, can the travel to the national in Tennessee?
Hope you are well.

Janie

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 01:46:53 PM »
John,

If Mike does not take the bantam silvers, can the travel to the national in Tennessee?
Hope you are well.

Janie

Janie, I will only be looking for one bantam Silver cockerel.  That should leave plenty.
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 08:30:28 AM »
I will most likely be heading to the Ohio national show on Saturday and would gladly pick up any birds from John this weekend and deliver them. I am also planning on attending our Alliance National in December and could deliver them there as well. Just be sure to make payment arrangements with John and exactly what you want. It would also be wise to let me know so I know how many extra carriers to take up today  ;D
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023, 10:03:59 AM »
I might be interested in them, don’t hold them for me though if someone speaks up John
S.E. Michigan