Author Topic: ISO pair or trio old enough to show with  (Read 411 times)

Laurie Ashley

• Lifetime Member
ISO pair or trio old enough to show with
« on: July 17, 2023, 07:21:08 PM »
To say this year has been frustration and a lesson in patience is an understatement. LOL  I'm a returning member , after many years away.  I am officially retired from military,  so have settled down from moving every couple years. In any case, I would very much so like to just find a couple of birds old enough to go show with.  I'm not picky about color variety or even if they are Bantam or LF. It's way too hot to ship, but I am more then willing to drive up to 6 hours one way, to pick up in person.  I'm located in SW Iowa (Council Bluffs).  I'm not looking to have a big breeding program, but I do really enjoy going to shows and as such would really just like a couple birds to enjoy as backyard pets that I can compete with at shows.
I'm now NPIP, and I have several shows I'm looking at attending.   I would really welcome mentorship also, I have 15 million questions hahaha.   

Laurie Ashley

• Lifetime Member
Re: ISO pair or trio old enough to show with
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 08:26:06 AM »
Just updating that I have received a fantastic quad of LF black and am so stinking excited to try my hand going forward at shows this fall :)

Angela Booth

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2023, 06:33:15 PM »
Congratulations!  Let the good times roll!!! 

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2023, 08:40:29 AM »
Congratulations I look forward to meeting you at some shows this fall
S.E. Michigan