Author Topic: Transporting coops, photo booth and (2) six gang/hole coops  (Read 420 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
I have a few used chicken related items for sale, as is where is, here in Mid-Michigan.
(6) two hole transporting coops, designed for large fowl Ameraucana chickens. $60 or best offer for all six.
(1) photo booth, with lights on casters. The legs can be cut off to make it a table top model. $20 or best offer.
(2) six hole plastic coops on raised wooden stands, with feed & water cups. These were used to house bantam coops during the breeding season. $20 for both or best offer.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Transporting coops, photo booth and (2) six gang/hole coops
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 10:21:56 AM »
 John, if you don't sell them before Fowlfest, I will take the 6 2-hole transport coops and the photo booth for your asking price.
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Laurie Ashley

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2023, 08:16:29 AM »
I would love to know where the 2 hole transport coops came from?  Were they DIY that you crafted yourself, if so do you have any plans/ designs, measurements? These are perfect looking and I want some lol.
 If bought, could I get information on where I could order some, as it sounds like these are spoken for already. 

Laurie Ashley

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2023, 04:36:50 PM »
I guess I just need to know measurements for how tall, wide, deep are they supposed to be for LF and bantam? Also, where did you find the plastic mesh sheets, so I can attempt to engineer and construct our own.  These are fantastic!  And I love the enginuity of making it for the truck bed under the cover.  I am trying to find a way to maximize the space I have in the back of my VW Tiguon to be able to travel with birds better.  Might help if I go measure that space first lol

Laurie Ashley

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2023, 01:01:17 PM »
Thank you very much for your advice and measurements information.  I appreciate your time and help.