Author Topic: Reminder!  (Read 1546 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Reminder!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2023, 06:56:05 PM »
Mike my Bantam Blue Hen took RB Ameraucana, Jeff Sonsalla was going to fill out the meet report I believe? I helped him write down all the information that is needed and explained to print the meet report off the download section. I let him know he was free to call me if he needed any help. I was going to but I thought this would be a great opportunity for Jeff to learn how. So hopefully it is being taken care of. We also got pictures of BB and RB large fowl and bantam Ameraucana that I am hoping Jeff will post when he gets time. I know he was under the weather at the show and I assume he is trying to rest up and get rid of the upper respiratory issue he was dealing with.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 07:00:41 PM by Russ Blair »
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2023, 07:11:27 PM »
  Russ, I remember that Blue hen and thought she was very nice.  Did not realize she went RB.  Congrats, and thanks!
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Michael Muenks

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2023, 08:46:37 AM »
If memory serves Russ's blue bantam hen was reserve of breed for bantam Ameraucana.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2023, 09:11:49 AM »
If memory serves Russ's blue bantam hen was reserve of breed for bantam Ameraucana.

Yes, that is correct.  I hope someone got a photo?
Mike Gilbert

Michael Muenks

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2023, 05:43:18 PM »
Not a great picture of Russ's blue bantam, but it is the best one I have. The sun was in a really inconvenient place at the end of the show.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2023, 04:18:37 PM »
I received my paper copy of the fall Ameraucana Newsletter in today's mail.  I found a photo of my BB Blue Wheaten bantam hen on page 4.   Not a good photo - never saw her hold her tail that high.    So members don't think the judge (Jeff Halbach) was crazy, here is a better photo of the bird.

Mike Gilbert