Author Topic: Poultry Press publication for January  (Read 99 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Poultry Press publication for January
« on: January 15, 2024, 10:47:26 AM »
Greetings,

I just got off the phone with Bill Wulff, and he informed me that the January publication of the poultry press has been lost by the USPS. He mailed them all out in connersville Indiana and their last known location was at a depo in Cincinnati OH. He’s been making attempts through the USPS but they can’t explain it, tell him where they are, or give any explanation? So they are currently reprinting them and will be sending them out again. I just wanted to pass that information on to any of our members that might subscribe to it. If you don’t I truly urge you to get one, Bill and his family do a lot for our hobby and supporting people like that should be every good Poultry man/woman goal. Just like your APA and ABA memberships. The only way we keep this hobby alive and well is by a group effort and support for one another.

Thanks for reading
God Bless
Russ Blair
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Poultry Press publication for January
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 06:59:38 PM »
Thanks Russ, for contacting Bill.    I realized recently I had not received my January issue and was thinking about giving Bill a call or an email myself.  So thanks for saving me the trouble.   
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13