Author Topic: Ermine news  (Read 191 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Ermine news
« on: January 17, 2024, 03:43:30 PM »
I would like to announce that the Ameraucana Alliance National Show Committee (Stan Alder, Janie Vila, Michael Muenks and Myself) just voted to earmark $300 of the proceeds, from our silent auction, to help Becky Pelton with her campaign to get the Ermine large fowl recognized. I already shared the news with her and let her know if she needs it just holler. If you have any willingness to help her feel free to contact her personally, I am sure she could use all the help she can get.

Thanks and God Bless
Russ Blair
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 03:07:19 PM by Russ Blair »
S.E. Michigan

Rebecca G Howie

• Administrator
  • College
Re: Ermine news
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 07:14:34 AM »
That is great news. I agree that the Ameraucana Alliance should support Becky Pelton's efforts!

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 03:11:46 PM »
Rebecca I agree 100%, but we did not attach any strings to the money. If Becky acknowledges the Alliance helped fund part of it that’s awesome, if she doesn’t well that’s awesome too and we still love her and the ermine  ;D
S.E. Michigan

Stacy Melton

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 08:10:43 PM »
Yay!  So exciting to see us helping Becky get project Ermine off and running.  So glad the Alliance is assisting her and that the some of the silent auction money is put to good use with this support.  I know she is working so hard on this project and will get this color approved!    :)