Author Topic: Dayton Fancy Feather Club Spring Meet  (Read 103 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Dayton Fancy Feather Club Spring Meet
« on: January 23, 2024, 10:49:09 AM »
Hello everyone,
 It appears I forgot to announce the Ameraucana Alliance meet that I requested to be placed at the spring show in Greenville Ohio. It is ran by the Dayton Fancy Feather Club and will be on April 27-28 at the Darke County Fairgrounds. It is a double show with wide isles, well lit and single stacked cages. Amanda Heitzman is the show secretary and her contact information is amanda.heitzman@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Make plans to attend, there is usually a great turn out of Ameraucana and Alliance members, hope to see you there.
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Dayton Fancy Feather Club Spring Meet
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 06:08:17 PM »
I just want to wish everyone that is planning on attending this show and AA meet safe travels. God willing Uncle Dave and I will be making the trip together. Normally I would try to make plans for AA members to meet up for dinner on Saturday but I was invited by Bill Wulff to come see his set up on Saturday after the show. For some odd reason he wants me to go through Sams large Fowl blues even though I have yet to beat her at a show lol. If I hadn’t lost my original line in 2020 perhaps things would be different right now but thanks to good friends like Max and Stan I am getting another line dialed in. Perhaps this will be the show I can redeem myself, I might just have a blue hen to keep the large Fowl breeders honest  ;). I plan on leaving Friday afternoon shortly after I attend funerals for two dear friends from church so if anyone wants to try and get together Friday evening to grab a bite to eat let me know. If all goes well Uncle and I will be pulling in around 5pm which really means 5:30-6pm Blair time  ;D
S.E. Michigan

Laurie Ashley

• Lifetime Member
Re: Dayton Fancy Feather Club Spring Meet
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 06:09:55 PM »
Ben and I should be rolling in about 5 pm or so in Greenville, and we only have 8 birds so should coop in fairly quickly :) see you guys tomorrow night!  And will leave blue frosting at home :)