Author Topic: Extras  (Read 1532 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Extras
« on: September 17, 2015, 09:47:49 AM »
After going through my pens and preparing for my final cull. I notice several decent birds in a couple varieties. Looks like I will have some Large Fowl Silver and possibly Blue and Splash. I also have some extra Silver Bantams and possibly a Lavender Bantam Cockerel. I am not saying these are show winners but they are definitely good enough I would use as breeders. They are good enough I hate to see them go to the Vietnamese. I could deliver them to nationals if anyone is interested. Just message me if interested so I know what might be of interest before I send my last load to auction this weekend. They will be priced according to quality and I can send pictures by e mail or phone if needed. 😃
S.E. Michigan

The Malcolms

• Associate
Re: Extras
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 07:15:15 PM »
Hi Russ.  We have been trying to email regarding bantam silvers.  Looking for a pair.  If you have one could you please email us... The Malcolms

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Extras
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 01:23:05 PM »
Sorry been really busy, I will be bringing birds for everyone who messaged me. I will also check my e mails 😃, see you at the show. I will bring 2 of my best to offer so everyone can choose which will benefit them better   
S.E. Michigan