Author Topic: Chick orders  (Read 1709 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Chick orders
« on: November 17, 2015, 09:58:36 AM »
 I am taking a very limited amount of chick orders. Unfortunately due to my hectic work schedule I do not foresee my web page completed before I fill up. Every year I turn down several orders and the phone calls and orders are coming fast and furious. To try and answer some questions I figured I would post a quick run down here to answer some main questions. First my prices are $5.00 ea for Bantam and $8.00 ea for Large Fowl. These are all straight run only I can not sex them. This price covers shipping to the continental U.S.  I do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Some varieties do have a limit per order, mainly due to me being a small chicken farmer not a Hatchery. I only accept min orders of 20 and maximum orders of 25. Thanks for all the calls and fill free to continue to call or e mail me for any other questions. My information is included in the breeders directory and am always up to talking chicken .

Sincerely, Russ Blair
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 10:00:58 AM by Russ Blair »
S.E. Michigan

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
Re: Chick orders
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 01:02:28 PM »
As this is a general comment on orders, I will add that Bob Rennolet, will be taking orders STARTING January.  His information is in the breeders directory as well.

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Chick orders
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 10:57:53 AM »
As of today I am not taking any more orders for Black and Blue Bantams. I may have a few open up after I fill my obligations. If I do I will post again in the spring, I would like to thank everyone who ordered them. Hopefully I will see a few of them show up at Nationals 😃
S.E. Michigan