Author Topic: Soliciting new members  (Read 1573 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Soliciting new members
« on: November 23, 2015, 06:19:11 PM »
Many years ago I developed a tri-fold flyer for the club to use as a promotional tool.  It has breed and club information along with some photos.  The flyer is designed to be folded to fit in a #10 envelope and can be displayed on a club table in a clear plastic holder.  Our membership form should be printed on the opposite side and both can be downloaded and printed from our Downloads page.
I encourage you to print and distribute these.  Not only will our membership grow, but Ameraucana fanciers benefit by being members of the Alliance.  ;)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Soliciting new members
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 10:45:52 AM »
As we near the end of the year, here are some reasons some may want to join before the end of the year.

Since the Ameraucana club forked into two clubs earlier this year and we reorganized as the Ameraucana Alliance all our 2015 members will be considered "charter" members and will be included in our revised Ameraucana Handbook, to be published in the first half of 2016.

ABC members that join the Alliance, before the end of the year will be credited with any "Exhibitor Points" earned at ABC meets up to the date they joined.

ABC members still have the opportunity to transfer their membership to the Alliance thru the end of this year only.  This means you will be credited for the years of dues you have already paid with the closest membership the Alliance offers, so those that don't want dual memberships don't have to pay twice.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 01:10:49 PM by Beth Curran »

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 01:14:39 PM »
Many years ago I developed a tri-fold flyer for the club to use as a promotional tool.

Thanks for posting this, I meant to ask about them when I saw them at Lebanon. I want to print some out to leave them on counters at local feed stores. And sales/shows/swaps if this fool state ever allows them again.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 01:36:25 PM by John W Blehm »
Beth Curran

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 12:41:03 PM »
As we near the end of the year, here are some reasons some may want to join before the end of the year.

Since the Ameraucana club forked into two clubs earlier this year and we reorganized as the Ameraucana Alliance all our 2015 members will be considered "charter" members and will be included in our revised Ameraucana Handbook, to be published in the first half of 2016.

ABC members that join the Alliance, before the end of the year will be credited with any "Exhibitor Points" earned at ABC meets up to the date they joined.

ABC members still have the opportunity to transfer their membership to the Alliance thru the end of this year only.  This means you will be credited for the years of dues you have already paid with the closest membership the Alliance offers, so those that don't want dual memberships don't have to pay twice.

Our constitution should be in place on January 1st and will be posted on the Downloads page of our website.  One article will state that only charter members of the club (reorganized as the Ameraucana Alliance) without a lapse in membership may run for office.  So members should keep their dues current by paying by January 1st and those that aren't members and may want to someday be an officer should join for 2015 before the end of the year.