Author Topic: Fowl Stuff hatchery 2017 order form  (Read 5160 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Fowl Stuff hatchery 2017 order form
« on: June 02, 2016, 02:00:30 PM »
The order form is on my site.  To avoid being near the bottom of the list and possibly not having our order filled I suggest ordering early and at least before the end of the year.  ;)
Last year I gave a $10 discount to club members, but for 2017 orders specifically for Ameraucana chicks will only be accepted from members of the Alliance. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:04:22 PM by John W Blehm »

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Fowl Stuff hatchery 2017 order form
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 02:16:41 PM »
I'm pretty much sold out for the year, but I'm still accepting orders for 25 Surplus bantam chicks that may include Ameraucanas and other breeds for $75 with shipping included.  The Order Form is on my Fowl Stuff site. 
Most orders are for specific breeds/varieties and I can only fill a few of those orders each week, but I generally have a few left overs of this and that breed that either are sold dirt cheap locally (along with my "rejects" or culls) or used to fill Surplus orders.  I can only grow out so many for myself.
Also I'm still accepting a few more orders for Hatchery Choice Ameraucana LF.  Here again I sometimes have 25 leftover that aren't the varieties needed to fill orders for specific varieties and Hatchery Choice orders can be filled fairly easily.  If I can't fill the order by the end of my hatch season your order will go on the list for 2018 or have the option to receive a refund.   

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 05:34:03 PM »

Also I'm still accepting a few more orders for Hatchery Choice Ameraucana LF... sometimes have 25 leftover that aren't the varieties needed to fill orders for specific varieties

So this means just Silver, Buff and Lavender then?

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 06:34:31 PM »

Also I'm still accepting a few more orders for Hatchery Choice Ameraucana LF... sometimes have 25 leftover that aren't the varieties needed to fill orders for specific varieties

So this means just Silver, Buff and Lavender then?

I also still breed LF blacks and even included a couple lavender silvers to fill an order this year.

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 10:10:04 PM »
I am glad you started a lavender silver project, between the blue silver and "self blue" silver it is going to blow everyone's minds lol.....another great reason to call them by the correct term lavender  ;)
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 09:43:54 AM »
I am glad you started a lavender silver project, between the blue silver and "self blue" silver it is going to blow everyone's minds lol.....another great reason to call them by the correct term lavender  ;)

The APA has made some really dumb decisions over the years,  but the one dealing with the  self blue/lavender issue was one of the worst.   Pure arrogance on the part of the Standard chairman, and an "I don't care, let's not make any waves" attitude on the part of the directors.   I can't wait for the self-blue silver or the self-blue wheaten issue to present itself.   
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:12:25 AM by Mike Gilbert »
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 09:55:20 AM »
Exactly Mike, going to be hard to call a multiple colored bird "Self" anything lol
S.E. Michigan

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 05:15:11 PM »
Here are a couple boxes of assorted large fowl day-old Ameraucana chicks that went into the mail on Tuesday, including lavender, buff, silver and black varieties.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 06:56:14 PM »
Here are a couple boxes of assorted large fowl day-old Ameraucana chicks that went into the mail on Tuesday, including lavender, buff, silver and black varieties.

Somebody is going to be very happy in a couple of days - maybe less. 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Rebecca G Howie

• Administrator
  • College
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 08:27:05 PM »
Beautiful chicks! Looking forward to mine to arrive.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 09:08:25 PM »
Those two went to NC and MO.  Three other boxes went to CO, PA and KY.  ;D

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 09:19:12 PM »
  Pennsy doesn't know what was in her box.  DO you have chick pictures of the other breeds ?

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 10:53:39 PM »
  Pennsy doesn't know what was in her box.  DO you have chick pictures of the other breeds ?

No photo, but there were 7 LF silver Ameraucanas, 10 bantam silver spangled Hamburgs and 13 bantam Lakenvelders (the Lakenvelders need work).

Janie Vila

• Administrator
  • Associate
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 01:29:07 AM »
I can not wait to get mine!! Especially since we just put a house under contract!!

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 12:47:37 PM »
There are some orders for chicks that I just won't be able to fill this year and those customers will be offered to move their orders to 2018 or get a full refund.  All the orders for either "Hatchery Choice" or "Surplus" chicks should be filled, but those for specific varieties are more difficult to fill when hens don's lay enough and enough eggs don't hatch.  I have 3 boxes of chicks going out this afternoon and have added a week to my hatch season, so I'll also hatch and ship on the 16th and 23rd.