Author Topic: Modesto 2017  (Read 2087 times)

Dawn Webster

Modesto 2017
« on: November 03, 2016, 01:33:25 PM »
I am booked to go to Modesto 2017 in February as a spectator. Being from Canada this will be the first visit to a big US show. One of my big motivators is to see what other Ameraucana breeders are producing and hopefully to meet other breeders. If you are going to be there, please let me know. I am also at a state in my breeding program that I know I am going to have to go outside in the next few years if I want to make significant progress and in most likelihood that is going to have to come from the US. I know the bird I need isn't in Western Canada.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Modesto 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 10:52:23 AM »
Please post some results and photos after the show.  I just found out it is coming up the first weekend in February and we had the wrong dates in our last Newsletter and on our Meets page.
http://www.pacificpoultrybreedersassn.com/

Cesar Villegas

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 12:54:32 AM »
Ill be going to Modesto too as a spectator. Im calling tomorrow to see if I can enter a couple of birds late. Wish me luck. Ill see you there.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 09:30:49 AM »
I talked to Alliance member Larry Giberson, from Washington, yesterday.  He normally goes to that show, but can't make it this year.   

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 11:15:20 AM »
Debra Hogan requested it, and as far as I know she plans to go.
Beth Curran

Cesar Villegas

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 01:08:14 PM »
Debra Hogan requested it, and as far as I know she plans to go.

I talked to her and she is going. I cant wait to meet her. Its the first time I will ever see bantams AMs

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 02:24:30 PM »
Uh oh Cesar, I have a feeling you will really appreciate the compact version of Ameraucana. If space is an issue, they are the perfect answer.
S.E. Michigan

Cesar Villegas

• Associate
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 04:00:02 PM »
Uh oh Cesar, I have a feeling you will really appreciate the compact version of Ameraucana. If space is an issue, they are the perfect answer.

Yea, Ive been eyeing the backs for quite some time now lol..

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 02:07:09 PM »
You should be eyeing the front lol just kidding I know what you meant. You should try and make it to our National meet. I just got the ok by the board to head up another silent auction. Rumor has it a small hobby farmer, that tends to get lucky. Is planning on donating a trio of Black Bantams, along with a few more varieties of Bantams  ;)
S.E. Michigan

Tailfeathers

• College
  • Breeder & Exhibitor of WBS Ameraucanas since 2008
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 02:31:39 AM »
I'm not gonna make it but thought I'd let ya know that you'll be within 15min of my place as you go thru Marysville.  I'm just 15min east if you have any extra time coming or going and would like to stop by.

I'll also be at the Cascade Spring Show in Monroe on March 18th.
God Bless,

R. E. Van Blaricome
Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God, and all His Righteousness
- then these things shall be added unto you (Matt. 6:33)