Author Topic: New website for my farm!  (Read 2159 times)

Jensen Pierson

• Associate
    • www.kaljenfarm.com
New website for my farm!
« on: March 07, 2017, 01:47:29 PM »
Hi everyone. After some work I have a new and improved website. I thought I would share on here.
http://www.kaljenfarm.com

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: New website for my farm!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 09:58:41 AM »
Hi everyone. After some work I have a new and improved website. I thought I would share on here.
http://www.kaljenfarm.com

Very nice Jensen.   You just may have found a niche market in your area for healthy food choices.   How close are you to a major metropolitan area?  How are you planning to market the products?   Farmer's markets?   On line with shipping?  You may want to go back over some of the narrative on your site, as I spotted a couple of spelling typos, but over all you have done a good job.    I think I spotted a familiar looking Partridge Chantecler rooster too!     How are your Silver Gray Dorkings as layers?   Do they lay a nice large  white egg?
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Linda Ferguson

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
Jensen - I think your new website is nicely done, and I like sustainable agriculture. I do the same things here, but have a smaller back yard operation and only have chickens. Best of luck - Linda

Jensen Pierson

• Associate
    • www.kaljenfarm.com
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 02:47:16 PM »
I currently sell eggs out of my sister fitness center. I am in the process of putting together an email list to send out info and market my products. The Dorkings I have lay really well, there are days they outlay my ameraucanas. 

Michele Cram

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 01:22:19 PM »
Great website!  Did you do the design?

Jensen Pierson

• Associate
    • www.kaljenfarm.com
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 01:46:10 PM »
Thanks , I did all the design myself. Built it from scratch.

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 11:47:16 AM »
Hi Jensen,  Nice site.  I recommend as you sell meat & eggs  joining www.LocalHarvest.org