Author Topic: Central Indiana Poultry Show 2017  (Read 2761 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Central Indiana Poultry Show 2017
« on: January 18, 2017, 01:59:46 PM »
Anyone planning on showing in Lebanon this fall?  I'm thinking about it and if there are least a couple others that plan to show I would like us to make it a Club Meet.  It will be October 21st this year.  Fowl Fest is two weeks before that and two shows two weeks apart is enough for me.
https://www.facebook.com/Central-Indiana-Poultry-Show-848489541886674/

Gina Neta

• Associate
Re: Central Indiana Poultry Show 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 07:03:57 PM »
When is the Hutchinson, MN show?  I would consider Lebanon if it doesn't conflict with Hutchinson.  That will be the Chantecler Nationals this year. 

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 07:48:12 PM »
When is the Hutchinson, MN show?  I would consider Lebanon if it doesn't conflict with Hutchinson.  That will be the Chantecler Nationals this year.

Hutchinson is the 4th "full" weekend in October, so it is the 28-29 this year.  As I recall, at least once, there was confusion about the show dates, since some thought the show was the last weekend in October and there were 5 full weekends in October that year.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 09:29:37 PM »

Gina, that information is published in our most recent CFI Newsletter, bottom of page 5.   John is correct;  it is October 28-29.
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Schroeder

• Associate
    • Schroeder Poultry
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 11:53:39 AM »
John:
My daughter is getting married on Oct 7th so I won't be able to make the Nationals.  (For some reason I can't convince her the show is more important :-[)  I'll plan to show in Lebanon. I hatched out some wheatens in November with the October target in mind.   Maybe all of Russ's birds will be worn out and tattered from the Fowl Fest such that he won't take home all the bling from Lebanon  ;).
Duane

Jensen Pierson

• Associate
    • www.kaljenfarm.com
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 12:46:52 PM »
I may consider going to Lebanon. Although I have a lot of unknowns. College finishing up, farm to work on to make $ and a possible job at a feed store. I will be planning on it for now though.

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 01:36:53 PM »
John:
My daughter is getting married on Oct 7th so I won't be able to make the Nationals.  (For some reason I can't convince her the show is more important :-[)  I'll plan to show in Lebanon. I hatched out some wheatens in November with the October target in mind.   Maybe all of Russ's birds will be worn out and tattered from the Fowl Fest such that he won't take home all the bling from Lebanon  ;).
Duane

You'll be missed again.  :(
If you, Jensen, Gina, I and a few other Alliance folks that normally show at Lebanon will be there it'll be a great weekend.  I'll ask Beth to place a club meet there!

Gina Neta

• Associate
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 08:18:18 PM »
Thanks John!  Lebanon is a great show!

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 03:29:04 PM »
Duane my eldest son is getting married on Oct 10. They decided to go down to Arkansas for some odd reason. So I will get to drive down right after Nationals. This might give you a chance, since I will be gone for a week lol. I will also plan on attending this show, just to keep everyone honest  ;D
S.E. Michigan

Schroeder

• Associate
    • Schroeder Poultry
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 03:31:16 PM »
Duane my eldest son is getting married on Oct 10. They decided to go down to Arkansas for some odd reason. So I will get to drive down right after Nationals. This might give you a chance, since I will be gone for a week lol. I will also plan on attending this show, just to keep everyone honest  ;D

Scared you off did I?  :o

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 03:37:52 PM »
Nope I will be back in plenty of time  ;). I keep trying to talk them into eloping to save me a trip to Arkansas lol. Going to be a busy year as I am planning a trip to Alaska in July or August  :o
S.E. Michigan

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 10:08:46 PM »
Beth has placed the meet...

October 21, 2017
Indiana Club Meet, requested by John W Blehm
Central Indiana Poultry Show, Lebanon, IN