Author Topic: Central Illinois Poultry Club Meet Request  (Read 2549 times)

Denise Baker

• Lifetime Member
  • Associate
Central Illinois Poultry Club Meet Request
« on: March 24, 2015, 05:45:05 PM »
The Central Illinois Poultry Club (http://centralillinoispoultryshow.com/) is having a show on June 13th 2015.  It's less than 3 hours from me so I would like to go IF we would also be having an AA meet there.  I am unsure of how to request a meet and who my request should be directed to.
(Please Advise for me and others not as sharp as our BOD)
I was contacted by Dannielle Weir last night.  She met me at the Anna Illinois show and told me she had contacted the ABC numerous times (I wear a badge on my show jacket) and had no response.  I suggested AA might be more responsive.
I'm not a big organizer type of person ( unless we're talking construction ) so any help/feedback with this is appreciated.
Paradise Found

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Central Illinois Poultry Club Meet Request
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 07:09:21 PM »
Anna called me and I told her our member that wants a meet at a show would request it. 
We have ironed out a Meet Policy, that is on the Downloads page of our site.  I'm hoping Beth will "volunteer" to be our Director in charge of Meets, so an email to her requesting it would be the place to start.  She would email the Meet Request form and Meet Report form to the show superintendent to request placement of our sanctioned club meet at the show. 

Denise Baker

• Lifetime Member
  • Associate
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 07:50:56 PM »
Thank you John,
I should have done more cruising around our site and found the answers which were right there. 
Paradise Found

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 08:02:03 PM »
We should have promoted the Meet Policy, so members can start requesting.  I'm working at getting the club's site completed in between life.  ;)

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 07:57:10 AM »
I'm hoping Beth will "volunteer" to be our Director in charge of Meets

Just saw this today, lol!

I'm on the tablet at the moment but I'll try to get meet requests sent out this evening, they're on my pc.
Beth Curran

Denise Baker

• Lifetime Member
  • Associate
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 10:29:34 AM »
Well I'm sending this to John, He can forward to Beth if he thinks that's right.  Like I said, never done this before.  Used to be I'd just call Duanne.  So, Jerry Segler!  Do you want to carpool if this is approved?  I'd be leaving in the morning as I have another obligation Friday night.
Paradise Found

Jerry Segler

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 09:34:33 AM »
Checked my schedule and I can attend . I will meet you there Denise . Only a 45 minute drive for me . Now to make sure I have something to show . Some get a little worn from breeding season .