Author Topic: Points have been updated  (Read 1495 times)

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
Points have been updated
« on: June 28, 2017, 12:35:05 PM »
Points have been updated. Please check your points and verify they are correct.
Beth Curran

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Points have been updated
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 01:12:57 PM »
Two quick questions:   (1) What was the starting point for tabulating results?  and (2)  Is the CRPC show of June 3rd included in the most recent totals?
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 01:49:40 PM »
The original starting point was the old ABC points, but the latest total is the new points (from the meets listed in the summer newsletter) added to the previous total published after the spring newsletter. John, do we archive those anywhere on the site?

The Coulee show isn't included, since it didn't make the newsletter. The points are calculated after the newsletter comes out using it as a reference point so we don't skip or duplicate any, so those points won't show up until September, but it looks like you earned 4.
Beth Curran

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 03:36:58 PM »
The original starting point was the old ABC points, but the latest total is the new points (from the meets listed in the summer newsletter) added to the previous total published after the spring newsletter. John, do we archive those anywhere on the site?

The Coulee show isn't included, since it didn't make the newsletter. The points are calculated after the newsletter comes out using it as a reference point so we don't skip or duplicate any, so those points won't show up until September, but it looks like you earned 4.

Not on the site, but I have the updates saved from each quarter as I have received them from you and can email them to any member requesting them.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 05:32:05 PM »
Don't bother in my case.   But thanks anyway. 
Mike Gilbert

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 06:10:53 PM »
Mike I loaded the February one as an attachment above, don't know if you saw it. Don't know if it's how I have my preferences set but it's hard to see on my tablet.
Beth Curran

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 09:53:18 PM »
Yes, I saw it.   Also looked at the latest tabulation on the home page.  Debra sure accumulated a lot of points between February and now!     My only other question is, why so many points in the uncategorized column?   What is causing that?
Mike Gilbert

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 07:35:47 AM »
When I transferred the old ABC points, there were discrepancies between the points by variety and the total points. In many cases the points for each variety did not add up to the total listed. I only vaguely remember when we started doing points in the old club, but I think maybe we didn't start breaking them down by variety until the second year? Since I didn't know what variety they were earned under, I labeled them "uncategorized."
Beth Curran

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 07:54:46 AM »
Debra sure accumulated a lot of points between February and now!

There were 110 Ameraucanas shown at Nor Cal - I don't want to drive to CA but she could make a pretty good case for a national meet!
Beth Curran

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2017, 11:32:20 AM »
Thanks, Russ - I'm always afraid I'll short someone so I want to verify what I have against what you guys have to make sure I didn't miss any. I'll go over them and check.
Beth Curran