Author Topic: Day-Old Chick orders  (Read 10161 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Day-Old Chick orders
« on: March 02, 2015, 10:11:11 PM »
I'm still accepting orders for day-old chicks for this season, but I'm "sold out" of some varieties.  Orders for Hatchery Choice and Surplus chicks will be the easiest to still be able to fill.
The order form for chicks in 2016 should be on my Fowl Stuff site sometime in June.

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Day-Old Chick orders
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 09:45:51 AM »
I expect to have a limited number of started birds available starting in late April or May.   Will ship.   Large fowl brown red, bantam wheaten, blue wheaten, possibly splash wheaten, buff, and white.    All chicks will be vaccinated for Marek's and Newcastle/bronchitis.   Selling only to Ameraucana Alliance members this year, as I will have a very limited supply.   Started birds will go for $15 each plus shipping, or $10 each if picked up at the farm or delivered to our local show on June 6th. 
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 11:41:10 AM »
Definitely want a LF male brown-red, possibly a pair if you can spare a female. Let me know what you have available on the bantams. Walker likes them and they eat less, so we're going that way on any new varieties!
Beth Curran

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 12:41:57 PM »
Beth, if I may ask, where did you get your LF Brown Reds?   I don't recall sending any your way?
Mike Gilbert

Beth Curran

• Lifetime Member
  • College
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 01:44:17 PM »
Remember my sport hen that hatched? I tried breeding her to the most closely related male I have (I sold her father before she hatched), but so far no brown-red chicks.
Beth Curran

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 04:35:14 PM »
 Ah, yes, I do remember now.    Lots of "stuff" has transpired since we talked about that.   Lots of water went under the bridge. :D
Mike Gilbert

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 09:27:51 PM »
Hi Mike, What colours do you have that you are selling?

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 09:29:21 PM »
Hi John, Sorry about the first post....what colours are the surplus running in?  Just wondering.

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 09:51:13 PM »
Oh that would be good.  Thanks.

Lee M Hethcox

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 05:59:17 PM »
I'm looking for day old chicks:  LF brown reds in Ameraucanas, and white chanteclers. 

Stan Alder

• Associate
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 10:13:22 PM »
I expect to have a limited number of started birds available starting in late April or May.   Will ship.   Large fowl brown red, bantam wheaten, blue wheaten, possibly splash wheaten, buff, and white.    All chicks will be vaccinated for Marek's and Newcastle/bronchitis.   Selling only to Ameraucana Alliance members this year, as I will have a very limited supply.   Started birds will go for $15 each plus shipping, or $10 each if picked up at the farm or delivered to our local show on June 6th.
I hope that you will have a few buff for a new comer to the breed??? Can't get John to co operate and give me special treatment....lol

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 12:38:11 PM »
Stan, I only have a pair of buff bantams, and I think it is the large fowl you want?  If so, John would be the guy to talk to.
Mike Gilbert

Stan Alder

• Associate
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 04:26:50 PM »
Thanks Mike...yes, I'm looking for LF...I've been driving John nuts with my order al ready...don't want to push too much...lol

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 10:18:27 PM »
They look so pretty all in a box...but I think you need more colours.

Cathy Soldan

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2015, 03:33:52 PM »
I'm still accepting orders for day-old chicks for this season, but I'm "sold out" of some varieties.  Orders for Hatchery Choice and Surplus chicks will be the easiest to still be able to fill.
The order form for chicks in 2016 should be on my Fowl Stuff site sometime in June.
John I need a lav roo, buff roo and white trio
Is any of this possible?
Cathy
Retired & loving it with my peeps!