Author Topic: Old issues of Backyard Poultry Magazine and other stuff  (Read 947 times)

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Old issues of Backyard Poultry Magazine and other stuff
« on: September 16, 2017, 01:31:58 PM »
I have some issues going back to 2006, with only one from some years and up to all six from others.  If any of you are interested in them and are coming to our club meeting, awards ceremony and supper on Saturday, after the Fowl Fest, I'll give them out there.  If more than one has an interest in any specific years we'll do some drawings...kind of like door prizes.  I'm only holding on to a couple magazines that I wrote articles for.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:50:05 PM by John W Blehm »

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Old issues of Backyard Poultry Magazine
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 08:49:35 PM »
As I'm doing some cleaning up before company comes I've found a few more items that members may have if they want them when they get here.  Since I don't have a need for this stuff I would rather give it away than have it take up room here.
I picked up several metal hatch baskets, at a swap meet, that work great for separating some numbers of eggs from special matings, so you can keep track of a chick's parentage.  These were used at MSU.
A guy sent 3 one pound bags of nest box litter that I haven't used and had forgotten about.
I have several painted plates of Ameraucana chickens.  I've stored them in a file cabinet and some have been there for over a decade.  The artwork is good and maybe someone would want some to display.