Author Topic: Dayton Fancy Feather Club  (Read 1255 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Dayton Fancy Feather Club
« on: January 29, 2018, 08:48:19 PM »
Hello everyone I just wanted to promote our upcoming Meet at the Dayton Fancy Feathers Club spring show this coming April 28th and 29th. They are also hosting the APA semi annual show and many other club meets and at least one National meet. I have an electronic catalog but can't figure out how to post the link here. So if you want it just let me know and I can e mail it to you. It should be a pretty big show with over 2,000 head attending. Hope to see a lot of you Michigan, Ohio and Indiana Alliance Members there.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 09:14:37 PM by John W Blehm »
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: Dayton Fancy Feather Club
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
I am sending out a check to this club for an added cash award for BB Ameraucana. So they will also have a $25 cash award for BB Large Fowl and BB Bantam Ameraucanas it just will not be advertised in the catalog. Hope to see a lot of you midwest exhibitors there  :)
S.E. Michigan

John W Blehm

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 06:42:27 PM »
I am sending out a check to this club for an added cash award for BB Ameraucana. So they will also have a $25 cash award for BB Large Fowl and BB Bantam Ameraucanas it just will not be advertised in the catalog. Hope to see a lot of you midwest exhibitors there  :)

If the show club is in charge of your specials than they go to the winners, but you could handle it yourself and stipulate they go to Alliance members only.

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 12:34:21 PM »
Great idea John, I will definitely stipulate this in the future. Any little bit of an incentive to join helps  8)
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 08:31:36 PM »
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/506528_2764630fb3814b3a9eb47c62273d4084.pdf
Here is a link to the show catalog for the upcoming Spring show, at least I hope lol. Entry deadline in April 9 by midnight so don't wait too long to get your entry made out. Looking forward to this show, oh looks like keipper coop is also attending so you can save some shipping if you hurry up and order.
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 07:11:57 PM »
Just want to remind everyone your entries need to be received by midnight on April 9th. There are several members attending with many more that are unsure, but strongly leaning towards it. So even if you don't show come hang out and fellowship with us.
S.E. Michigan