Author Topic: ISO Bantam Blue Hatching Eggs  (Read 1259 times)

Temple DaSilva

ISO Bantam Blue Hatching Eggs
« on: March 02, 2018, 03:56:45 PM »
I’m looking for some bantam blue hatching eggs.  I’m in CT and since there is pretty much only one other bantam Am breeder in all of New England, they will likely need to be shipped.  I am planning to attend the Delmarva show if anyone would be headed that way. I’m also happy to have chicks if anyone has those instead of hatching eggs.

I also have bantam lavender/black split for lavender hatching eggs available. My hatch rates have been great even in eggs I’ve shipped.

Thanks,
Temple DaSilva

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
Re: ISO Bantam Blue Hatching Eggs
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 12:35:27 PM »
Hi Temple, I do not have blue eggs at this time, just splash and splashxsplash just gives you more splash, so that will not help you out.  Speaking of Delmarva, I'm surprised we do not have a meet for that...it's the weekend of Palm Sunday March 24-25th.  I'm thinking of going and the final day for submission is tomorrow so obviously I have to make my mind up fast...and then get everything inocculated.  I have a white bantam cockerel that I think is just dandy and the ABA is sponsoring a special award for its members.

Temple DaSilva

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 08:16:14 AM »
Hi Temple, I do not have blue eggs at this time, just splash and splashxsplash just gives you more splash, so that will not help you out.  Speaking of Delmarva, I'm surprised we do not have a meet for that...it's the weekend of Palm Sunday March 24-25th.  I'm thinking of going and the final day for submission is tomorrow so obviously I have to make my mind up fast...and then get everything inocculated.  I have a white bantam cockerel that I think is just dandy and the ABA is sponsoring a special award for its members.

Hi Sue,

Do you still have some splash eggs?  I'd be interested if you do!

I'm sorry I didn't make it to Delmarva... but I had birds that did!  Are you thinking of coming up to CT next month?

-temple

Suki

• Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 10:44:38 AM »
Didn't know about the Durham CT show this weekend Temple, so I guess not.

https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Connecticut_Poultry_Breeders.html