Author Topic: CRPC Show Catalog Link  (Read 976 times)

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
CRPC Show Catalog Link
« on: April 14, 2018, 03:35:54 PM »
Don't forget the Alliance Meet at our local Coulee Region Poultry Club, Inc. show on June 2nd.   Here is a link to our site where you can find entry forms and the show catalog.  http://couleeregionpoultryclub.webs.com/ .   Let me know here if you have any questions.   Hoping to see many of you there!   Having retired from the show secretary job, I'll have more time to schmooze now.   ::)   Or is that called public relations work?    ;)

Edited to add:   There are several blank pages in the middle of the show catalog.  Keep on scrolling down to see info about our show Meets and more.   Go back to the home page to find the link to the entry form. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:00:02 PM by Mike Gilbert »
Mike Gilbert
1st John 5:11-13

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: CRPC Show Catalog Link
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 12:48:31 PM »
I attended this show last year and was impressed how well ran it was. Unfortunately my schedule is to hectic to make it this year. I strongly recommend anyone close to attend it for a good time with some real quality Fowl being exhibited
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
We set up for the June 2nd Coulee Region Poultry Show today.   Coop cards and decorating will take place tomorrow (Saturday), and we will be all set.  For the Ameraucana Alliance meet, we have 35 bantam and 23 large fowl Ameraucanas entered.  Not real shabby for a late spring show.  Ameraucana exhibitors will include Jim Fegan, John Blehm, Bob Rennolet, the Sonsalla family, the Thompson family, yours truly, Ciera Rasmussen, Tom Stallman, Anne Lepak, Scott Lepak, Rachel Dunn, and Rowley Dunn.  So lots of good competition.  We have real nice rosettes for awards this year.    Russ, we'll miss you and Uncle Dave!   Maybe next time?
Mike Gilbert

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 10:56:31 AM »
Wow that is a great turnout Mike, sounds like the competition will be tough. Probably a good thing my schedule is a little hectic right now lol. Off to our State finals track meet today, our daughter is running in four events. Not to shabby since she is only a freshman and qualified for States. I will definitely be planning on next year, wishing everyone safe travels and a wonderful day of fellow shipping
S.E. Michigan

Mike Gilbert

• Lifetime Member
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 12:03:10 PM »
Good luck to your daughter, Russ!   Let us know how she does. 
Mike Gilbert