Author Topic: 2024 Ameraucana Alliance Handbook ads/articles  (Read 963 times)

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
Re: 2024 Ameraucana Alliance Handbook ads/articles
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2024, 09:38:18 PM »
Tomorrow is the deadline for articles and ads, do not hesitate and miss out on a great opportunity to promote your farm and possibly recoup some of your hard earned money and time through sales of your livestock or products. Email me at slicktree@hotmail.com if interested  ;)
S.E. Michigan

Rebecca G Howie

• Administrator
  • College
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2024, 09:47:09 PM »
Russ, I hope to have time to edit a few things in Mindy's article. She asked me to and I would like for her to proof it after I edit.

Then I will forward it to you in her behalf.

Becky

Rebecca G Howie
Ameraucana Alliance Member since 2016
Elected Board Member since 2019
Lifetime Member
Ameraucana Alliance

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2024, 12:14:45 PM »
Yes you have time to edit her article and for someone to create any ads that might come in today. I will be sending out an email confirming all the ads I have on file and double check how many are still being designed.
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2024, 10:54:34 AM »
I just want to update everyone, I have all the completed ads now and the layout of the 2024 Ameraucana Handbook is shaping up nicely. Not only are there 3 new articles in it but a wealth of information that was carried over from the last 2018 Ameraucana Handbook. Unfortunately the design software I had originally purchased for laying out didn’t accept certain file formats. So I lost 2 weeks trying to do the impossible, I now have the proper software and I think everyone will truly enjoy this new Handbook. I am still hoping to have it proofed and printed off before the show season starts. Thanks again to Rebecca, Michael, Pedro and John for designing such wonderful ads for everyone.
S.E. Michigan

Russ Blair

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2024, 05:22:47 PM »
The 2024 Ameraucana Handbook has been uploaded to the printing company today and I am expecting a PDF file of the handbook from them hopefully tomorrow to share with the board of directors for final proofing before it goes to print. It will only take them 3 days to print them once we give them the ok (after final proofing) and then however long it takes for UPS to deliver them. I just wanted to give everyone the update and thank all of our members that took an ad and/or submitted an article which made this Ameraucana Handbook possible.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 05:24:26 PM by Russ Blair »
S.E. Michigan